(Zero to ATPL) Including Accommodation + Food + Transportation.
The Literal meaning of “All Inclusive”
This course is structured based on continuous studies, it includes everything that you need as a student from the moment you step into Greece, until the moment you get your Airline Transport Pilot License.
Nothing is hidden or missing here, simply enroll in this course, follow its structure and guidelines, and we proudly do the rest.
What does the course include?
- Airport Pickup on Arrival
- Mobile Sim-Card with Internet
- Full support in settling down
- Resident Permit Issuance Support
- Social Security Number Issuance Support
- Student Pilot Airport Access
- English, Arabic & specific Language Assistance
- Electricity & Water
- Ground School Training
- Flight Training
- Study Materials & Books for all Subjects
- CBT (Computer Based Training)
- Maps & Charts
- Flight Computers
- Knee Board
- Aircraft Manuals
- Landing Fees
- Approach Fees
- Examination Fees
- Skill Test Fees
- Class 1 Medical Certificate Issuance and Fees
- Aircraft Fuel Costs and Taxes
- Tax Free
In simple words, everything you need to move in, settle & get your Airline Transport Pilot License.
|ATPL MEGA COURSE|
|Phase||Theoretical Knowledge||Flight Training|
|Phase 1||Stage1: Theoretical Training & Lectures (Full Ground School Training) + Exams Preparation & Revision||13 Flying Hours SEP|
|Phase2&3||Stage2: Theoretical Training & Lectures (Full Ground School Training) + Exams Preparation & Revision Brush-ups||20 Flying hours SEP & 48.5 Flying Hours SEP/IR/PBN(Basic & Intermediate)|
|Phase 4||Stage3: Revision & Preparation for HCAA Examinations. HCAA Exams||100 Flying Hours SEP/MEP/SIM/IR|
|Phase 5||N/A||48.5 Flying Hours SIM/Advanced MCC/Advanced UPRT *Flight Skill Test|
|TOTAL FLYING HOURS = 230|