Gulf Air Academy
Choosing the right Academy, is the first step towards your Career.
Gulf Air Academy is the first Arabic-European EASA Approved Training Organization, with a combined experience of over 40 years in the industry and with 80+ active students from 15 different nationalities. We currently have two operating bases in Athens and Megara.
Our Goal is to train our students using advanced training methods & materials to the highest standards available in the aviation training industry.
Being approved by EASA and the HCAA (Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority) we provide all types of EASA Pilot Licences fixed wing. Established based on expert studies from around the world, Gulf Air Academy is taking the aviation training industry to a new level by using state-of-the-art teaching technologies & methods, assuring the best quality of training for our Future Pilots.
Becoming a fully qualified Commercial Pilot can be a very challenging process, but it is also an incredibly rewarding experience. We know that relocating to another country can cause some initial anxiety, so international student support has always been a top priority for us. By taking care of your immediate needs, such as accommodation and immigration related issues, you can focus fully on completing our Courses.
The weather is one of the main factors influencing aviation training, and it rarely creates issues in Greece! Thanks to fantastic weather conditions, we schedule flights 340 days a year, which adds to the safety of our student’s training. This helps assure that they are on track and are not forced to delay flights due to bad weather.
- Flight training schedule on time, with minimal delays.
- Easier and safer to conduct training for our students, whilst allowing them to experience a wide range of weather conditions in flight.
Located in one of the best districts in Athens, Gulf Air academy is the only academy with its headquarters & operation in Athens providing quality experience, premises and ease of life for our students.
- 2km from the HCAA Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (The student pilot examination center)
- 4km from the Embassy District and all governmental important bodies such as (Residents permit offices & tax offices etc.)
- 4km from the EASA medical certificate center (Pilots Medical)
- Athens International Airport
- 5 Stars Hotel in District
- Within access to all aviation related shops and stores providing all needed aviation material
- All public & personal services needed are in the same area (All types of shops)