Focus on Your Future. We do the rest!
With a crew from 7 different countries and counting, We understand that relocating to a new place is difficult, and for that same reason, we have made it one of our priorities to provide the students “especially foreigners” with every bit of detailed support they will need to settle, build a future yet still feel like home.
Therefore, Gulf Air Academy has built a full environment & plan that will take away any distraction, even the smallest details, and have the student putting all his attention on one thing only, Future!
- All the support needed for students to settle down
- Providing fully furnished accommodation
- Full support in preparing and issuing all documents (Resident Permit – Airport access Permit – Social Security Number)
- Full English, Arabic & other languages support
- English Language Courses
- With our multinational crew, we understand the cultural difference & provide guidance for international students
- Courses tailored & adapted according to the student needs & EASA regulations
Taking Standards to a New Level
There is No Limit When It Comes to Creativity!
Advanced training methods & materials, State-of-the-art facilities, Professional crew and staff, all together will provide our students with the highest standards available in the aviation training industry, and a lot more!
- Modern facilities equipped with state-of-the-art training materials
- Fully electronic library & studying material accessible from anywhere
- On-site Flight Simulator accessible to all students all day
- Best in Industry) Modern studying material, ebooks, question banks & revision notes
The weather is one of the main factors influencing aviation training, and it rarely creates issues in Greece! Thanks to fantastic weather conditions, we schedule flights 365 days a year, which adds to the safety of our student’s training. This helps assure that they are on track and are not forced to delay flights due to bad weather.
- Flight training schedule on time, with minimal delays.
- Easier and safer to conduct training for our students, whilst allowing them to experience a wide range of weather conditions in flight.
Located in one of the best districts in Athens, Gulf Air academy is the only academy with its headquarters & operation in Athens providing quality experience, premises and ease of life for our students.
- 2km from the HCAA Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (The student pilot examination center)
- 4km from the Embassy District and all governmental important bodies such as (Residents permit offices & tax offices etc.)
- 4km from the EASA medical certificate center (Pilots Medical)
- Athens International Airport
- 5 Stars Hotel in District
- Within access to all aviation related shops and stores providing all needed aviation material
- All public & personal services needed are in the same area (All types of shops)
Attractions & Social life
- Beach with Beach Side Coffee Shops
- Shopping Malls
- Restaurants and international cuisine
- Shopping districts with all major brands
- Tennis Courts
- Golf Course
- Horse Riding
- Bowling Alleey
- Ice Rink
- Go-cart tracks
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- Historical sightseeing (The Acropolis is a 10 minutes-drive away)